Vacancy for Co-opted Councillors
for the Ward of St Osyth
Notice is hereby given that by reason of insufficient persons being nominated to fill all the available seats following an Uncontested Election, two vacancies have arisen for Councillors in the Ward of St Osyth.
To be eligible for co-option as a Councillor, applicants must:
- be at least 18 years old;
- be a British citizen, an eligible Commonwealth citizen or a citizen of any member state of the European Union;
- meet at least one of the following four qualifications:
- be registered as a local government elector for the Parish; or
- have occupied, as owner or tenant, any land or other premises in the Parish during the whole of the previous 12 months; or
- during the 12 months prior to the day of co-option have had their main or only place of work within the Parish; or
- have lived in or within three miles of the Parish during the whole of the 12 months before the day of co-option.
Any persons willing to fill these vacancies should apply to the Clerk in writing before 19th June 2019.
Clerk to the Parish Council
Dated: 16th May 2019